Traveling around Argentina might lead you to catch some flights because here distances are huge!
During one of those flights I have read a magazine, called Alta, that is distributed on board of every planes of Aerolíneas Argentinas.
I will document what I have read with pictures of this article because, believe it or not I am not the one stating that Travelling makes us more creative, flexible and, in a certain way, healthier!
This article made me smile because it mentions the diversity that strucks you when you see someone you know coming from a long period abroad.
What if you are that person?
What happens when you feel you no longer fit your country, when you no longer understand the jokes or concerns of your friends?
It is an odd situation, feeling as a foreigner in your own country!
How could you lost so much of your native culture and absorb other habits, way of thinking, lifestyle, etc. ?
Somehow it happens, it works with people, pets who look like their humans (and vice-versa) and apparently also with whole countries!
It does not mean that you transform in a “peace and love” individual or that you reject your country but, as a matter of fact, you are richer inside, you know and understand much more things than when you left the first time!
Is that healthy?
- I think it is because we are animals and only the species that are able to adapt succeed in the course of life.
- You might learn a bunch of things that will came out to be very helpful moments later.
- Your brain keeps on exercising switching from a language to another or might making you desire to learn one more!
- When you travel you are phisically actif.
- You might perceive things at a different level, because you are finally coming out of your comfort zone!
Any doubt left?